Well, this is my first pattern thought up and made entirely from scratch for myself. Rather than going for something easy I guess felt like a challenge. So I tried to make something similar to pictures I've seen of the Levi's Type II jacket. It came out okay, but since I had to guess how some parts were constructed it has some fit and sizing issues, particularly around the neck/collar. Attaching the tack buttons by hand was a unique challenge as well.
Last night I found an 80's-90's Levi's jacket at the thrift store for about $6 so I'm going to try and make another version of my Type II style jacket and use the Levi's as a reference, maybe make a pattern off of it too.