Friday, January 18, 2013

Union Special 53500

I've been experiencing this interesting phenomena where I work all the time, but get more and more broke every day that passes.  So in order to keep this fledgling business venture from going under before it's even begun I'm going to need to sell off a few pieces of equipment.  Just a few of the ones that I'm not using at the moment, or can make do without for now and buy again later. 

I'll be putting this black beauty on craigslist and then maybe ebay.  If you know anyone interested in this old chainstitch machine get in touch. 






6 comments:

  1. How much are you selling it for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like $275, but I'm open to offers. Or trades possibly.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm... trades, eh? Let me research this model and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you find anything good in your research!

      Or send me an email and I'll answer what I can.

      Delete
  3. is it sold? contact me on joachimlyngholm@yahoo.no

    ReplyDelete