Monday, April 8, 2013

Utilities & Vests for Slowboat Deadstock

Final pieces for Slowboat Deadstock.  At least for now.  Henceforth these designs will be available through them directly and will continue to be hand-crafted, just not by me.  Drop 'em a line if you're interested.  Oh, and be sure to ask about the handmade vintage Kimono scarves, they're really great.

To date, trying to make clothing for a living has not been profitable.  Pretty much it's a been a personal savings vacuum.  So, I'm having to re-evaluate how I do things.  I just started taking a class on small business, which will help some.  In the meantime I may focus more on direct sales and custom work.  Or maybe not.  I'll let you know.











1 comment:

  1. Are you still making these gray pants? I recently funded your kickstarter. Are these on the table for making custom?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete